Monday 21 January 2013

Dress Inspiration - Sika Designs


Now, what attracted me to the label that is Sika Designs, is the vintage look Phillis Taylor (the label's founder) seems to imbibe into her creations using of course, African print. My two favorite things : Vintage, African Print :-) The dresses are made in Ghana (the designer is of a Ghanaian heritage) and is based in London.
The fist time i came across her collection, i was inspired to create a dress or two after hers, take a look!

Sika Dresses







 My interpretation...



 This I made as a hybrid of a Sika dress and a trench coat, you like? I do! 


xoxo,
Onnari.


twitter: @thatssewnaija
pinterest: Onnari
facebook: that's sew naija

please follooooooow! :-)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY NICE!

Erm, when are you asking a near and dear friend or family member to buy you a new camera? *hides*

Anonymous said...

Just not very clear. Like I feel like I'm missing some details.

Unknown said...

Noted. These wr taken randomly bout 2 years ago. Never had 'blog sharing' on my mind! Thanx lots guys.